Pushing forward: promoting quality in short break services within a reform agenda.
Better Breaks - Spring 2013
Download Better Breaks - Spring 2013 (PDF)
- Friends and Places: Fulfilling a need in Southend
Interview with Denise Nygate
- Friends and Places: The importance of friendships for people with learning disabilities
Christine Burke, Foundation for people with learning disabilities
- Challengers: The benefits of play and leisure opportunities
Interview with Laura Sercombe
- Inclusion strategies for mainstream Short Breaks: The role of the Inclusion Development Officer in Kingston
- Film stars in the making! - Suffolk’s short break carers help promote our services and Alfie finds a mentor
David McGee, Suffolk Link and Fostering Service
If you would like to contribute to Better Breaks or find out more about the publication, contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01749 689 259.